Domestic Violence Intervention Program Facilitator / Case Manager – Asheville, NC 28801
Are you looking for a career that allows you to interrupt the cycle of domestic violence?
Are you looking for a company that focuses on each employee’s professional development and self-care?
The SPARC Foundation is looking for those individuals who want to have a positive impact on the people served, helping clients address their use of abusive tactics, past trauma, and learn new skills in a group setting. We want our employees to feel they have a healthy work-life balance. Our culture is transparent, positive, uses direct communication, brings hope to people and supports teams having fun together! Our values are Authenticity, Balance, Collaboration, Courage, Direct Communication, Equity, Humor, and Innovation. Join our movement in bringing the “human” back to human services!”
SPARC’s Domestic Violence Intervention Program (DVIP) seeks a Facilitator to:
- Co-facilitate the Emerge Batterer’s Intervention Program ensuring fidelity to the model in-person and virtually.
- Provide case management services to group members to improve engagement of referred individuals, support individuals with life skills.
- Coordinating and scheduling intakes as needed.
- Provide timely data entry into web-based client records system.
- Ensure progress reports are submitted to participant stakeholders.
- Follow the values and participate in the culture of SPARC.
- Be open and flexible to any other duties and responsibilities as directed by your supervisor.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree (required)
- Have knowledge of domestic violence and offender services
- Have experience in facilitating groups.
- Have the ability to track data and report timely.
- Will submit to a background check.
- Be comfortable utilizing virtual meeting platforms (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc)
- Be located in the Western North Carolina region.
Spanish-speaking candidates are encouraged to apply!
Send resume and cover letter to Recruiter@thesparcfoundation.org
At SPARC, we value the many perspectives that arise from a variety of cultures, races, genders, religions, national origins, ages, physical and cognitive capabilities, and sexual orientations. Minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.