Family Centered Treatment Recovery Practitioner / QP Family Mental Health, Asheville, NC 28801
Join the SPARC Foundation in its mission to empower individuals and families by providing education and support and steering them away from institutional care!
Why SPARC Foundation?
Our collaborative approach involves working closely with local law enforcement, the Attorney General’s office, the Departments of Health and Human Services, schools, mental health and substance abuse providers, and local non-profits to build a safer community and foster healthier families. Through evidence-based models and proven strategies, we aim to bridge gaps in the community where the underserved may otherwise fall through.
At the core of our values—Authenticity, Balance, Collaboration, Courage, Direct Communication, Equity, Humor, and Innovation—we are passionate about addressing the diverse needs of our community with innovative ideas that transcend traditional problem-solving.
Family-Centered Recovery Practitioner
Are you an experienced mental health and substance abuse practitioner with a background in family systems work? The SPARC Foundation seeks a dedicated professional to provide home-based treatment services to families engaged with the Department of Social Services. Recognizing the impact of parental substance abuse on family dynamics and DSS involvement, we are committed to offering Family Centered Treatment (FCT) to keep families together.
- Deliver home-based treatment services following the Family Centered Treatment protocol
- Guide families through the four phases of treatment: Joining & Assessing, Restructuring, Valuing Changes, Generalization
- Incorporate substance abuse treatment into structured interventions
- Collaborate with a Peer Support Specialist providing direct recovery support, including WRAP
- Dually-licensed Clinician with a Master’s degree in Counseling and LCAS credential
- Minimum 1 year of experience providing In-Home services
- Experience in trauma-informed services
- Flexibility, creativity, and enthusiasm for learning
- Understanding of the value of stakeholders and collaboration
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Experience with evidence-based models
- Conflict resolution skills and openness to feedback
As part of our commitment to equity and inclusion, we encourage candidates of all backgrounds, cultures, races, genders, religions, national origins, ages, physical and cognitive capabilities, and sexual orientations to apply. We understand that diverse perspectives contribute to our collective success.
- All-Purpose Leave: 10 paid days/year + 6 paid holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Agency laptop and phone
- Team-oriented environment
Pay: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
Apply Now: Send your resume and cover letter (and/or any questions) to Recruiter@thesparcfoundation.org
At SPARC, we believe that families in our community deserve the best treatment, education, support, and care. If this resonates with you, we look forward to hearing from you!